To make sure your GlideSoul waterwear looks great, fits you like a glove and offers
the best support out on the water, it’s important you take accurate measurements
and order the right size.
Top tips on how to take accurate measurements to find your size:
- Use a tape measure to measure yourself, or ask someone else for help.
- Use a mirror or ask a friend for help to ensure the tape stays level as you wrap it around your back and doesn’t twist.
- To achieve the most accurate measurements, we recommend taking your measurements whilst you’re in swimwear or underwear, so your measurements aren’t distorted by additional clothing.
- Hold the tape securely and ensure it’s pulled snug around the area you’re measuring, but don’t pull so tight that it’s uncomfortable.
- Take a couple of measurements of each area to make sure that your readings are consistent